OZtrail Skygazer 4XV - DTC-4XV-F
Larger floor area and greater head height for a more comfortable stay. Large sheltered vestibule with plenty of room for your gear.
A convenient, lightweight & compact 4 person dome tent that's easy to set up in just minutes - ideal for festivals, weekends away or just for the kids to have their own privacy away from Mum & Dad. The spacious enclosed front vestibule provides extra room for your gear out the front. Extra head height means more space to enjoy.
- Longer, wider & with 30% more head height than the Skygazer 3 or Skygazer 3XV tents.
- Large enclosed entry vestibule with plenty of room for all your gear
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- Skygazer window system allows you to roll back the fly of the tent for additional ventilation when weather conditions permit. Featuring full height zip open side windows allowing hot air to escape and breeze to flow directly through the tent; ideal for hot and dry conditions
- Silver coated UVTex® 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements while factory heat taped seams prevent seam leakage
- PosiBrace fastens your fly to the tent structure securely with Velcro attachment points to give greater strength & resistance to strong winds
- DryFloor heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so you'll sleep better
- 100% Polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tab with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- DryGuard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Compact carry bag provided
- Colour: Green/Beige
- Design: The OZtrail Skygazer 4XV dome tent is designed to be set up very quickly & easily. Skygazer window system allows you to roll back the fly of the tent for additional ventilation when weather conditions permit. Featuring full height zip open side windows allowing hot air to escape and breeze to flow directly through the tent; ideal for hot and dry conditions. The cross pole construction gives great strength & the full size windows provide heaps of ventilation. Ideal for quick getaways or festivals where you need an easy, quick & compact tent. Front enclosed vestibule area gives you a covered area for gear storage and an extra buffer from the elements. Larger in every dimension than the other Skygazer tents means more room to stretch out and much greater headroom while still retaining a compact footprint.
- Sleeps: 4 Adults in comfort
- Fly: Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier. Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage. Posi-Brace securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
- Inner Tent: Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
- Floor: Heavy Duty 230gsm PE Floor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
- Door: Easy Step D Door - Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
- Pole System: Duraplus Fibreglass poles with stainless steel joiners for maximum durability.
- Mesh Windows: No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
- Environmental Control: Large mesh areas incorporated in inner tent for great ventilation. DryGuard Plus protects windows from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together.
- Zips: #5 Coil zips for windows #5 Coil zips for door
- Climate Rating: Ideal for cold to tropical conditions.
- Pegs & Guy Ropes: Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes. Guy rope storage pockets built-in to the fly.
- 12V Ready: Centrally located light attachment hook.
- Storage Solutions: Easy to locate wall pouch & wall pocket to store your bits & pieces.
- Dimensions: Tent floor area (excluding vestibule): 240 x 295cm Tent head height: 170 cm
- Weight: 5.7 kg
- Pack Size: 64 x 22 x 22 cm
- Carry Bag: 150D Polyester carry bag provided
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.