OZtrail Air Pillar 4V Dome Tent
Featuring a completely integrated fly and floor coupled with three externally accessed Air Frame beams resulting in an easy and fast to erect one-piece setup. Removable bedroom system allows the tent to be utilised as one large shelter or the bedroom added to provide spaces for living and sleeping.
- Three independent Air Pillar tubes for easy setup
- Heavy Duty puncture resistant PE Floor
- Large front and side entry doors
- Large covered No-See-Um windows and vents for breathability
- Ample storage pockets for easy organization
- High volume pump with pressure gauge included
- Colour: Blue/ Grey
- Design: Lost or broken poles are a things of the past when you own Air Pillar Series tent. The Air Pillar system is physically integrated into the tent itself so all you need to do is peg out the base, locate the external inflation valves and add air. In matter of minutes you'll be done and have your feet up enjoying a well deserved break.
- Sleeps: 4 Adults in comfort
- Fly: Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier. Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage. Posi-Brace securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
- Inner Tent: Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
- Floor: Heavy Duty PE Floor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
- Door: Easy Step D Doors - Oversize D-shaped doors for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
- Outer Pitch Air Pole System: Externally accessible valves on the Air Pillar tubes for straight forward access and easy of inflation. Air Pillars are permanently fixed to tent structure.
- Mesh Windows: No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
- Environmental Control: Large mesh walls create a fully ventilated environment. Large windows in the outer tent allow you to control your climate. DryGuard Plus protects windows from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together
- Zips: #5 Coil zips for windows #8 Coil zips for door
- Climate Rating: Ideal for cold to tropical conditions.
- Pegs & Guy Ropes: Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes.
- Power Access & Storage: Light attachment point and multiple organizer pockets
- Storage Solutions: 2 easy to locate side wall organiser pockets.
- Dimensions: Tent floor area: 270 cm x 470 cm Tent head height: 200 cm
- Weight: 13.5 kg
- Pack Size: 60 x 40 x 40 cm
- Carry Bag: 150D carry bag provided
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.