Camping Country Online Superstore respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce and the privacy of individuals. Camping Country Online Superstore complies with the Australia Privacy Principles (APPs) and also abides by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P).
In line with these guidelines, we would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the exception of third party businesses that require your information for a service they provide you or for warranty purposes.
Personal information collected by us is kept to a minimum and is relevant to providing the business solutions that we offer.
What information do we collect?
Information collected by Camping Country Online Superstore includes the following – if provided:
• your name and address information;
• fax number;
• email addresses;
• your business name and your position in the organisation;
• information about what services you have ordered from us;
• information about what services you have enquired;
• your interest in receiving our email newsletters;
• correspondence between you and Camping Country Online Superstore;
• details of conversations relevant to your business enquiry may be written by employees within our customer relationship management system (CRM);
• source of this information;
• your accesses to our websites.
Camping Country Online Superstore does not store credit card details within any of the online services offered.
If you would like to check the information held on file about you by Camping Country Online Superstore please send an email to us.
What Camping Country Online Superstore does with your information:
• Information collected is kept within appropriate systems including billing, CRM and email to allow us to administer and manage services provided;
• personal information is NOT made available to third parties;
• aggregated data only is provided to third parties aggregated and consolidated data is used to provide statistical and trending analysis for our customers;
• Camping Country Online Superstore will contact relevant people to communicate billing or delivery issues;
• website data and email related to the service provided to you will be stored on our servers, for your use and as back-up should it be required;
• Camping Country Online Superstore email newsletters and communications may be customised to reflect your interest in a particular service;
• Camping Country Online Superstore may access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversations in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us;
• where Camping Country Online Superstore shares information with its design consultants and partners for the delivery of a service to you all care will be taken to protect your personal information;
• your online requests are monitored and stored.
As a customer of Camping Country Online Superstore you may receive occasional email communications from us that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
You can block and delete cookies in your browser and you can find more information about deleting or blocking cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
How does Camping Country Superstore protect your personal information?
Camping Country Online Superstore staff are aware that all personal information is sensitive and that it should be treated with due respect and confidentiality.
Camping Country Online Superstore has procedures and controls in place to protect your information.
Camping Country Online Superstore requires that all account holders be 18 years of age or older.
If you believe we have collected any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately.
If you wish to enquire or make a complaint about Privacy related issues you can contact us directly at (email address) or you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) atwww.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.